We accept reccurring gifts which will automatically process your credit or debit card each month. Click here and select the option to make your gift reccuring.
Alternatives’ Ambassadors Circle is a group of committed individual donors who generously support Alternatives, Inc. with annual gifts of $1,000 or more.
The strength of Alternatives’ Ambassadors Circle comes from harnessing collective impact. It is a community of supporters who share a commitment to youth voice, youth leadership, and youth potential.
- Special briefings on the organization’s plans and activities through annual gathering
- Quarterly updates on our programs and plans (click here to view a sample of the Ambassadors Circular)
- Opportunities to visit our programs and speak with youth participants
- Invitations to program events and activities
- Special recognition in annual reports (unless anonymity is requested)
You can click here to read more about the Ambassadors Circle.
To Join our Ambassadors Circle through reoccurring gifts, you can sign up to give $84/month.
Donate stocks or mutual funds
We can accept donations of stocks or mutual funds. If you are interested in making a gift in this way, please contact Monica George at email@example.com or 773-506-7474
Donations of goods or services can be very helpful. In-kind gifts can help us raise money through silent auctions or raffles at special events, and we can also use your donations within programs. For programs, some examples of items that are especially helpful to use include:
- Gift cards to chain restaurants or stores with a wide range of goods like Target, Walgreens, or CVS
- Non-perishable snacks like granola bars
- Art Supplies
- Ventra Cards
- Journals or notebooks
To donate gifts-in-kind to Alternatives, Inc. or to inquire if we have a need for your item, please contact Monica George, Director of Development, at 773-506-7474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.